Coaching for a menopause friendly workplace
Helping women thrive through the menopause
What is it?
Our tailored solutions are designed to provide women with the support they need at a stage of their careers when they most need it.
Supporting women experiencing menopause with transformational coaching helps ensure that valuable members of your organisation reach their full potential.
Why is it needed?
Menopause can be a challenging life stage for many female employees.
At a point in their careers when their skills, networks and experience should be aligning to provide huge potential value to the organisation, the additional challenge of menopause mean that instead of moving forwards their careers go into stasis. Or, all too often, they step back from their roles or leave the organisation altogether. This can have huge costs for organisations in terms of lost or unproductive talent. More and more organisations are experiencing ‘leadership gaps’ or challenges of retention.
How can transformational coaching help?
By helping women explore who they are, their goals and purpose and unlock their potential taking into account the challenges of menopause. It can help:
- Female employees feel recognised and valued at a critical career stage
- Understand symptoms and the physical and cognitive impact of menopause and separate these from the other challenges and stresses of working life
- Clarify their role in the organisation and align their values and energy with organisational goals
- Nurture leadership skills and help individuals channel their experience, values and capabilities into helping the organisation grow and develop.
- Understand how to navigate and make use of structures and support that exists within the organisation
- Involve individuals in influencing and shaping those structures and strengthen impact of menopause support available.