Coaching for Flexible Organisations
What is it?
Transformational coaching delivered at all levels in your organisation to help make flexible working a reality that enhances organisational performance.
Why is it needed?
More and more organisations are facing the need to move towards flexible working. Flexibility in terms of where, how and when people work. And flexibility in terms of how the organisation changes to meet new demands.
There are many drivers for this. The legacies of lockdown; A workforce that increasingly seeks flexibility to support work / life balance; Emerging technologies to enable remote working; Changing geographies of talent; The need to recruit diverse skills and experience that may not always be required in full time roles. Managed successfully flexibility has the potential to increase organisational performance. But it comes with many challenges. Not least around managing change, employee trust, developing new working practices, embedding company culture and managing communications and connections across distributed and diverse teams.
How can transformational coaching help?
Providing transformational coaching at scale across the organisation can powerfully enable the shaping, emergence and establishment of flexible working and other new working practices across organisations managing change. It transforms by:
- Developing stronger connections between employees and the organisation
- Establishing equivalence across diverse and flexible roles
- Supporting individuals to gain deeper self understanding and inner purpose
- Aligning distributed employees around organisational purpose and values
- Developing empathetic employees who speak a common language and collaborate effectively around common goals
- Creating employees who lead from within and establishing greater levels of two way trust between employee and organisation
- Enabling individuals to unlock their full potential and do the best work of their lives